特润格角落

今日想法, 或成明日笑柄。 明日笑柄, 却是未来笑忆。

3rd year life

3 years in University, I had experiencing 3 type of lifestyle even though it might seem nothing much different. I love my first year life, it was an enjoyable life with busy timetable, learning opportunity and balance church life. I think I had talked about this before, so just a sentence summarized is enough. Second years, hmm… skipped, and I think I wrote it somewhere too in my previous blog. Let talk about third year, after absorbed the lesson from second years, and I found hardly to live as a first year anymore, I had to find the alternative lifestyle again. First, I gave up on church life, no more serving as usual, just once awhile when church really in need for volunteers. Second, thesis as one excuse to pull away all unwilling invitation or task assigned. Third, to complete my dreams on student exchange program, to travel overseas. Along with the student exchange program, I had ordered to fulfill all the soft skills training workshop, and it used up most of my weekends time. Forth, unexpected surprised, I had received the opportunity to conduct motivational speech at a high school and two at primary school. Another one was internship program, was doing it at Nestle, a MNC company. Finally, a broken heart again.

First, after months of escaping from church activities, lastly I found that church is the place, I would not give up on. Second, I done my thesis, even just with a B+, but it was worth what the effort I had put in. Maybe one day, I can do it better. Third, finally I received the offer to Chonnam National University, Korea. Although I hate the lies, but honestly, those soft skills program that I joint, 40% of them is really beneficiaries. Motivational speech, hahaha… really a great experience! Oh yea, one more similar with this, MC for my best friend wedding ceremony, another surprised. Nestle internship, all my weakness had revealed in this internship, feel worth for what I remain committed to. Broken heart, aiya… haha…


Maybe my 3rd year life was not interesting and meaningful as others, however it shaped a better me, just if I can consistently uphold all the lessons I had been through.  

ARGH!! BROKEN ENGLISH MESSY SENTENCE STRUCTURE!!!! Today's mind really couldn't function well. Nevermind, once can access to a better Wifi, will just upload some photo to support all the story. =..= 


0 comments:

Post a Comment