特润格角落

今日想法, 或成明日笑柄。 明日笑柄, 却是未来笑忆。

Myself

** it was a random thought and it came in a sudden while preparing for an interviews. haha... Funny enough as it was not really complete and professional in introduce one self. Need comments!! hahaha... 

My name is XXX. As a freshie who’s just graduated, currently I am searching for dream, rethink of what’s the purpose of life and also planning for my future.

All of these came across after gone through years of life experiences, here is the standing point to organize my thoughts which is not yet completed.

I am coming from an ordinary family, which I always like to introduce my family structure with the name of “HamBurger” or any burgers name will do. For the reason is, I have 6 siblings in total, and the eldest is my brother, yet the youngest is me; in between are 4 sister in total. It represents my brother and I as the bread and my sisters as the meat inside (However I have no offence on the gender sensitivity to tell girl as meat or boy as bread).
When I was a child, once my mother asked me, “hey ah boy, what’s your ambition once you grown-up?” I still remembered I was watching a drama, on the police chasing the criminal, without thinking more I replied my mom, “police”. From there implanted a bad habits of me, I was easily influenced by my visuals, on what I look at.

Recalled back on my primary school life, the most significant  and terrible experience I had gone through was when I was 8 years old, I had been selected to perform a speech, however due to my ego of being selected, I was lack of practicing and the consequences was, I gave the speech haltingly. Besides that, I were quite a naughty boy, always thought of some weird games or activities according to the resources that I can gain idea from the surrounding. My friends and I also like to draw some comics with our own story lines, even some bad things was included in our books. Therefore whenever I have the opportunity to counsel some “bad students”, I would like to challenge them, if you think you are bad, how bad have you done if just lazy or playing truancy. A reverse ways of psychology tricks.

My secondary school life, was the journey I withdraw myself from the past failure experience in delivered speech. I spent up almost my whole secondary life to stand again on the stage, to deliver a thank you speech at the closing ceremony of a school motivational camp as I am the camp president. How I actually did that was, it was really lucky that I have chance to participate in church volunteering program, as a youth leader since 14 years old until present. That the great decision I had made during my youth period in taking up the challenges.

Is not easy for me to talk in front of people as I am a slow person, I need more time to prepare, and assume what might people ask or response, from there to design my way of conducting speech or training. Therefore, I know myself that I need more time and still a long journey to go before I can become a professional trainer.

The reason why I want to be a trainer was quite simple. Through some exposure in different kinds of social works and care, especially in the teenager group of age, by walking along the street looking at the homeless; the empathy in me was a calling, I have to help them!

Unfortunately, I have not much money to donate as the money could help in a long term. I strong calling from my heart with a rational consideration, I would actually hope that, someday, I can establish a NGO in delivering aids in development for these youth in poor and homeless who is willing to help themselves but without medium. Through different participation of forum and program, not to empower my knowledge and understanding, but it affirmed me that I have to do this one day. In fact, starting from now, I have begun step by step with what I manageable to contribute.

I believe, with a passion is not enough, I need professional guidance to complete my empathy in a more practical ways. That’s why I am here today, thank you.   

additional question might be asked that did not clarify from above: 

University level:
I want to make my lifestyle a balance one, in a holistic aspect. From the programs or activities I joint, I’m quite picky, I have participated in a event program which I have to deal with different people in exchanging ideas, such as Cultural Festival. Besides that, I also join Choir as I see it as an artistic enjoyment for life, sport such as basketball and starting from last year, I was learning how to swim and register in various workshop or conference to make myself updated to current issues, last but not the least was volunteering program that I always enrolled in.

Exchange to Korea:

I will say that the time at Korea was the great experience I ever had. It helped me in dealing with the lonely feeling, from there, I have to adapt myself to a new environment and gladly I managed to pick up very fast. The achievement I had done at Korea was, I took the initiative to be the information transmitter to friend from different countries, hence, it helped me to know new friends faster when I gathered useful information for them. I also enrolled in a society, as one of the activities planner working in a team to design special activities for exchange students. Lastly, I had been selected to participate in a hope mentoring program which I have to take care of a Korean middle school students. The role I played is to share daily life, listened to the mentee sharing as well, and also organized outing to build up our friendship. I felt that I am living at a foreign land but a local heart. 

*** keep bluffing... 

3 comments:

这样的自我介绍很不错耶,哈哈!
近来可好?上次还商务书局的卡没时间遇到你,希望下次有机会再聊。

 

哈哈… 结果都没有用上 ><"
近来就如上文所忧虑,捉摸着未来的面貌。
对啊,也还来不及履行之前的约定。

 

MPBSE 12th Model Paper 2021 is released by Board of Secondary Education, Madhya Pradesh. The board releases the question banks for Hindi, English, Biology, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Accountancy, Business Studies, etc. MPBSE publishes the MP board Class 12th sample paper based on the syllabus, candidates must have gone through the syllabus thoroughly to be able to solve the question bit MP Board HSC Model Paper 2021. By attempting MP board Class 12th question paper the candidates will get familiar with the paper structure like type of question asked, marking scheme, etc. also, they can increase their writing speed. MPBSE will conduct the final exam for Class 12th from 01 to 18 May 2021.

 

Post a Comment