特润格角落

今日想法, 或成明日笑柄。 明日笑柄, 却是未来笑忆。

A failure boy

My situation and feeling was like the MH 370 Tragedy, lost contact since December. I wonder why, what happened until both of us just like stranger. I like to guess, I think is me, too desperate, disturbed you when study week, exam month even after semester break. I just such a bad innocent boy. The time when I read your diary and I know, someone is important than me, and it’s reasonable, who am I to you, just a two months friends, nothing more to compare. You told me your thoughts before you went back to your hometown, I should decide and know, not me anymore. Yet I still encourage you to love the one who love, don’t give up, is not easy to meet a person who both of you like each other. Hehe.. afterwards I’m smilling at myself, “什么时候一个战败的男子需要说些那么伟大的话:好好照顾她。”Since when a defeated man needs to say, all the bless for you with him. I just found that I’m such a naïve kids. Hmm… I think I’m suffering throughout the 3 months, I keep asking, why I just couldn’t be a little bit mature? How if I be more brave before December? There are too many question left to no answer, however one by one it reviewed. Since last month we start being good again, and slowly I get to know more about what actually happening. I know I will regret of keep asking why, but I just cannot withhold with all the puzzle. Finally I know what happened, so? Am I become happier? Do I need to judge is who wrong or right? No! I still chatting with you, I’m wondering are there any possible chances to start over again… i don’t know. You’re still missing him, we know, no one want to become spare tyre, but how if love can overtake all the hurt? You will emo everytime when talking about him, then I have to console you, is okay, maybe everything will turn alright, someday he will come back to you, but do you know how actually I feel, to console and again pretend I’m great to give a bless to you and him. Ya, some people just meant to be together, why not we just suppressed our deep broken feeling and make the people surround us happy. Again I smiling on my naïve thinking, “什么时候一个战败负伤者还需要故作坚强不痛不痒的去安慰曾经放下了自己的女孩。”Since when a defeated boy need to pretend he’s alright to comfort a lady who gave up on him.  ARGH~ Hehe.. we cannot be selfish, we are still friend. Although I still dream for more, but it just left dream. Oh ya, still a boy. 



Come don't emo, listen some positive song ma, no emo song = = 

0 comments:

Post a Comment