特润格角落

今日想法, 或成明日笑柄。 明日笑柄, 却是未来笑忆。

Happy Day

It's been such a happy day for me. The reason is easy, first I had submitted all my assignments and thesis for this semester, and it was the tougher semester that I had ever experienced till now. I always think that my second year would be the toughest ever, twenty one credit hours, which is seven major and minor courses. So, life always goes forward with unexpected challenges’ waiting. Second, can I state that it’s my first time date someone throughout my twenty three years of lifespan, what an embarrassed record.

Let continue with the first happiness, do you know how the assignment and thesis had tormented me on this semester? Ok, let briefly talk about it. First, I registered eighteen credit hours along with graduate exercise, thesis. At first I supposed to take fifteen, so that I can focus on my thesis research and writing, but in a sudden feel like want to keep more credit hours for next semester, so I can repair some poor grade subject and attempt to make a second upper honor. However at present seem like too difficult except I can remain to get a good pointer for this semester result,  but due to my supervisor prediction, my thesis is quite difficult to get a good grade because of the poor language. Ish!! Language problem again, can I register in Taiwan and write again?! This is not the main trouble with the eighteen credit hours, but I feel like I had wrongly registered killer paper. Is it the lecturer had raised their standard in lecturing, why I feel that everything is tougher to study? Argh!!!! Like an idiot la this semester. Hehe… but still received some positive compliment from lecturer la, just not enough hardworking. Anyhow, this hectic semester came to the last portion of it, examination! Take a good rest for a few days and fight till the end.

Dating, ok, I think this is the most important topic that everyone interested to know more. So, can I don’t talk about it? Actually, it's not a dating like what a couple will do, just a dating that… it's hard to explain. How about we named it as an in-depth sharing section? All right. What is love anyway? Yay, a good question ever no matter what decade you’re living. There is no correct answer and standard I think, never mind, let answer what love needs? Oh… let combine these two questions to answer together since I actually have answers, but don’t have question in word structure. Haha… Thus we need to first ask(OMG, rational again ==), where does love come from? Fine, let use the religious approach, LOVE came from God, it supported in the bible: ‘ God so Love the World, so He sent His son.’ For what He sent His Son? Obviously is love and rescue, but it requires sacrifice. Hence, LOVE needs SACRIFICE. It works the same direction, what does a Christian needs to answer if he love his God, yay, sacrifice to serve Him is it. Furthermore, why you exist in this world, besides that God wants you to appear, because your parents LOVE each other and they made LOVE, so you’re the product of LOVE. Nevertheless, this product needs sacrifice, to rear them grow up, how much time, money and patient they need to give. So, what is LOVE or what LOVE needs? Definitely, SACRIFICE. We shared a lot, and I know, is not easy for me to love you, I don’t know what promised could I give, what sacrifice I can bear to build a happy future, and can I say, can you give me a chance to try? No, I guess. There is no more time to enjoy short term pleasure but consider a long term happiness, to not wasting other precious time. 

Is a happy day, merely when the reality after today seems cruel, can I still smile as yesterday, enjoy like today, to fight for tomorrow?



0 comments:

Post a Comment