特润格角落

今日想法, 或成明日笑柄。 明日笑柄, 却是未来笑忆。

Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow...

Her questions really bother me a lot, “How did you still live until today?” I told her, this might be one of the interview questions for a philosophy student who wants to enter top rank university such as Harvard, Oxford…  The reasoning why she asked was, she see me as a clever guys that has lost all interest on anything, everything for me just seem too easy and meaningless. My first thought was, hahahaha… what a funny interpretation on me, okay, let me think how true is it? and when i got to know some secrets, i just asking myself, "why i just couldn't get a completely love forever?" 
THINKING deeply..........

These days were a blessed day that I can say? I met a lot of interesting people with different enthusiasm, their life full with clear goals for what they are practicing in life. One of the persons was Green man, he was saying, “being an eco-warrior doesn’t mean you must be living poor”! This actually means, an altruistic person or those who are having prosocial behavior, does not mean that we live in poor. It can be defined in few ways, one is their spirituality satisfaction, another is they’re still working a well-paid job but just they spend their leisure time to help people or environment rather than wasting it on luxury activities.

I have to admit how much LOVE has influenced my life, I see LOVE bigger than anything in life, to have it, I even give up on who I am, what I want, just to fulfill the norms of the society that what an ordinary man should pay for the price of a great love. However no matter the workshops, the feeding homeless activity, the words from Juniors and many others; have actually open up my mind again, but how much it can help is still a question marks on it.

The more you open up your worldviews by attaching with different background of people, you can actually still find the people those who shares the similar idea and beliefs with you, and they are great, undoubtedly.

It just like I met a speaker, she is quite elder, I gave her a name “Princess Kate”, because the first sight I saw her was really a little bit look alike with the real Prince Williams wife, and I saw the fake prince Williams as well, hahaha… 

Secondly I met another Malay girls from UiTM, why to strengthen on the race and University is just to show that, a good human being does not affect by their race and identity and religion. 

Thirdly I was so surprised, I have a group of such intelligent juniors, in term of a good listener and full with story of life, so come to the end, we found out our department students are really almost all ABNORMAL or turning ABNORMAL.



Anyway… walk step see step first la… (:


0 comments:

Post a Comment