特润格角落

今日想法, 或成明日笑柄。 明日笑柄, 却是未来笑忆。

Does consensus really a matter?

What a tiring Saturday I have gone through today, it was my friend false la, go drink until late night yesterday (hehe… actually because I want to go too!!), then this morning suddenly woke up early in the morning, I thought can sleep until eleven morning like that, whose know my physically alarm calls me up, damn! Fine, I should feel lucky as well because can do my revision earlier, if tired at the half way, then only go to take a nap, what a perfect plan, so got up! Bad news when I received a call, I have to go church to deliver a something “life planning” workshop for those after PMR student, actually I knew it, but just attempt to skip it, so bad leh, haha… but I failed to do so. Nevermind, 330pm at the noon, still have time, so I started doing nonsense and pointless stuff, surfing the internet and facebook-ing, suddenly saw a previous news about SPM moral exam paper issues, wow… everyone is scolding the ministry of education, why they can changed the format of exam paper without letting the student know, it is not fair! Hmm… I was thinking and I’m quite naughty sometimes, when one group of people are getting scolded harshly, usually I will help out them to think of some other perspective whether it is able to fight back. Okay, so I thought of something and start writing some opinion. Second bad news came when the phone rang again, “ hey, de rong, will you come to church today?” Ya, I would, why? What time you’ll come, need you to fetch student at 12pm! Wth… I looking at the clock, it showing 1145am, 15min less for me to rush there, I’m like, okay…. Maybe will late for few minutes, so I continue to finish my opinion in short and go for bath, then walk quickly to church, luckily the sun was not really hot, I just sweating a little. That is why I’m thinking, my Saturday going to end without doing my homework, okay, it’s proven now because I still can blogging here, guilty times two. Actually is really freaking tired, I slept at 3am something and woke at 8am, not my lifestyle and it really make me sleepy, need to drive student somemore, really dangerous. Again we argued a lot in some opinion, hmm… I think she really a kampong girl la, she surprised me again with one things. She told me one day if she has a bf, she will definitely offer him to wash his clothes, I’m like, wth you want wash your bf clothes, let him wash himself la. But she just say that , no, “ because I will sayang him lor (chuckle)..” What the… I really feel like this girl ah, really super duper tradisional leh, the guys haven’t become her husband already she offered this such of chores service. I really cannot understand lo, but frankly say, it really feeling sweet and warm if a girl says that to you. But cannot la, I’m a gender studies student leh, I fight for gender equality leh, I want help my gf wash her clothes too. But she strongly refuse that her bf wash her clothes, then forgot how we talk about jeans, she said even herself couldn’t squeeze her jeans properly, then I was feel like, great, then we can help out each other, girl wash clothes and man squeeze jeans, fair enough, but she refuse to separate like that again. I was like, fair up to argue with her liao. Then suddenly pop out another topic she said, I also wouldn’t let my bf help me to wear shoe, then I found it out more curious and ask WHY? Boy helps girl wear shoe is such a big romantic and warm action, wouldn’t you know about that simple concept? She just couldn’t agree anymore to me and said, I cannot let my bf kneel over me. Then I continue debate and fight for my stance, I said you see, when a guy proposed to a girl : “would you marry me”, he will kneel down too to show his sincerity right? How romantic is it to a girl. She always gave some different answer, cannot again she said, my brother proposed to her gf on the plane, but he didn’t kneel down too, and the girl promised to marry her. I was like, okay, stop arguing , I will help my life partner to wash clothes and kneel over her , it just a symbol of love and romantic. She just said, fine. Hmm… Anyway, I found out everything is much more interesting now , I like to argue in this way although we cannot reach the same consensus. 

1 comments:

Hi,me again!Wow,what a warm and sweet girl!!As a boy like me, i feel that if really have a partner can argue with you in that way是一件幸福的事!Cherish...

 

Post a Comment