特润格角落

今日想法, 或成明日笑柄。 明日笑柄, 却是未来笑忆。

feeling of fatigue

Experienced a tired day yesterday, but how can I say so if others people are living their life more busier than me. Anyway let jot down some short short memory here for the day before this as if I still remember. Ya, as promised, I have to help out the student election campaign, 730am right to wait at bus stop? So I just not sleeping well the day before, I slept at 1130pm to make sure I can wake up on time, however, it not really on time, I wake twice which is 1240am and 6am, it was too early compared to the alarm I have setting. Fine, I always stupid like that when I promised someone to do something, I just worry I will get late, so every time I would probably be on time. Unfortunately, it really disappoint me when I received a message at 750am telling us to be gather at 820am, however the time changed again to 930am until the last confirmation was 1030am, the reason was the manifesto faced some problem in photocopy it out. Ya, it sound reasonable so I just wasted my whole morning with a drowsy and sleepy mode.  I remembered I told mama, hmm…. I think I’m a easily persuaded person if people keep convincing me, and I feel that I’m really stupid and get trouble to myself. I think this word really sentimental when she heard that, and she’s joking, “are you saying me?” hehe… just kidding, and we know, it really mean something. Anyway, although responsibility really make people feeling stress, but it usually pay back with unpredicted surprises. Just like if I didn’t force to be papa, I wouldn’t know that many of people and including her, but is it really important, I couldn’t give much more answer towards it anymore. It’s same with as an assistant of student election campaign, I did know more new friend although we just get in touch once in our lifetime, but at least I can talk to some new friends, new opinion, new life. It does matter to me because for me, can interact with new friends are really enjoyable if the person is valueable for you to keep in touch, it not just a simple action of campaign, actually campaign is not a matter if compared with exchange opinion (for me la, not for the candidate). Hmmm… it quite boring when you found that your idea is different with others, so I decided to use my own way to campaign and sure I will go class because the lecture is really interesting to me. But it really lucky because I choose to stay awhile a dataran sastera before go to my last class, just the moment, I saw her walking so fast passing by, so I leaved them and chased over her, she really walked very fast until need me running. I know I’m quite bastard, always appear in silent and make people shock. Anyway, the few seconds do really give some short conversation and she is competing with her coursemates, to see whether walking is faster or waiting for bus? She said she won, but it rather than just win the competition, it something called win over the yuan fen, if she didn’t decide that way and as well of mine, we couldn’t met up. After class, I saw my first year junior and start my personally campaign to them, I think it effective and they promised to do something and vote wisely, hehe… proudly went to library to fill my water. And I starting to wechat her , I was kidding that he is 38 to compete with her coursemate, then I feel that she is angry, first time I saw her put a long zzzzzzzzzzzz, so I guessed, I’m really in trouble now. So I keep apologized but it seem like not really effective and suddenly she stop reply, I’m waiting but just couldn’t, I have training soon, after few minutes, I just replied got to go. But she has no respond too. Fine, the sky is crying and we just couldn’t go for training, so a friend suggests to go KPS PTUM booths, okay, let go. I found that there are some delicious snack, egg tart, portugese tarts, siew pao and etc… Thus I decided to buy her some. When I reached kk I just ran up to call her, make sure she can get it as soon as possible, while I ran back, I saw her at boys block, but I still made a call just she didn’t answered. After training, I saw my phone was full with miss call and messages, I thought one of it was her, but just couldn’t find one, it’s also same in wechat. Hmm… I think I really made her angry this time. Anyway, I have to go buy birthday cake for family ah zai, when backed, I walked up to kk grocery shop to put the cake in refri, suddenly met her, so I talked to her, she kinds like smiling but acting angry at the same time, I just feeling quite confuse with that, “is she teasing me?” No idea at all, I tried my best to talk to her, but she kinda like want to chase me away, so I really feeling exhausted through out the day, I just leaved. Got back room and shower, plan for birthday, everything done at 1am, before sleep I text her and finally she replied, but the message really made me feeling more tiring to reply. Okay, nitezzz. The routine come to the same today, I have to wake up early but not going to campaign anymore, I hide at library but my cute lecturer called me to claim money, wth I went my department at 10am but she just not there, at the same time I met the campaign team, no choice, I have to continue help them, freaking tired until 3pm settled down all my claims and avoid from crowds. What should I do now with a freaking tired body… …

0 comments:

Post a Comment