特润格角落

今日想法, 或成明日笑柄。 明日笑柄, 却是未来笑忆。

it's Sunday again

Oh yea, it’s Sunday morning again and it’s 1st of December as well, so what I’m going to do today? I planned just to stay in room today before basketball practice at 6pm, so I can get an enough rest for a good performance since it would be our last day to train before Tuesday competition. Hmm… Sadly to say I got my leg injured again which have not recover before this, somemore my hand muscle feel really pain maybe yesterday friendly match I was using too much of energy to fight, but my performances was really bad, i lost all my confidence everytime when there are any matches. Sigh!! What am I doing for putting much afford to maintain my stamina but just couldn’t perform well with my low skill ability. Fine, I’ll try my best again since people are moving forward and get improvement. What a Sunday morning I decided to go library again because she said that today she will go as well, but I not sure whether she will come, I feel that last night she just don’t want to reply my text, I wonder what have I done wrong? I think because I didn’t contact her the whole day, I thought she is shopping and hang out with friends, so just don’t want to disturb, who knows? So maybe she just don’t want to see me and won’t come to library, hmm… while I was walking to library, I feel that this morning is a great day, and my heart feel like want to praise, haha… I feel I’m funny, everytime when there are chances for me to praise, I just feel boring, but today seem like different, I just don’t know why. Hence I selected few songs that I can memorized and sing along the journey when I come to library. Along the way, I saw many people are jogging today, why ah? I really wonder to know, because of 1st of December, people want to get a new start over? Or just coincidentally today many people have the feeling want to jog? By the way, It doesn’t look like a competition because they didn’t pin up any number behind or in front of them. While I keep moving forwards, I deeply feel that it is a competition or maybe an event, they hold same mineral water just like being distributed by some crew I think. When I reached library, ya, I can sure that it’s a competition or event, they are crew distributing water, but just weird why I don’t know about this, if not I feel like want to join leh, to testify where is my level of ability to run, hehe… From last night till now, I have a strong feeling that I was hurt a good girl badly, i made her sad because I just couldn’t and maybe, I just don’t want to make a stand of it, I scare of bearing a responsibility to take care of somebody. What a bastard I am! I thought we can knowing each other slowly but she just seem like easily frustrated when saw me good with other girls, it is actually normal, if I like a girl, sure I will jealous when see her being good with other guys especially we are at the stage of don’t know what each other are thinking. I am actually trying my best to know more about her, hope she thought the same way too. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment