特润格角落

今日想法, 或成明日笑柄。 明日笑柄, 却是未来笑忆。

Sunday Fluuuuuuuuu....

Fluuuuuuuuuuu……….. ish what a Sunday with a full shit in nose and it’s really disgusting, no mood at all the whole day, no mood worship, no mood to interact with people, no mood to study, no moooooodddd…. Okay fine, luckily after took a nap and went for basketball, It seem relieved more. Afterwards mooooddddyyyyy again, promised my junior to be her wakil in this coming student election, no mooodddd ah, don’t feel like join actually, but I can help to say something good when I meet up with people, just don’t want the commitment or responsibility tied me up , somemore my good friend know me well, I’m not that kind of people who like to be a full time follower and lead by people, hmm…. I think I’m really sombong hor!! Then a guys come to convince me, ish, I quite respect him, so if he say so, I have to reconsider again, and what he said: “Hey, please help her, she’s actually work very hard in it, so try to help her.” I was thinking like, wth with that, is it matter to me, but I was really fu*cking easily convinced by people when they sincerely look for help from me, am I too altruistic? Haizzzz…. I’m thinking of that words, so I came out with one sentences, “if you didn’t work hard, you have to subordinate under those people who really work hard, that’s me, doesn’t work hard but hope to lead people.” Okay, fine, as promised I have to do for her, and she comforted me, “after decided, don’t think too much already, just do it!” hmm… okay, this what I’m thinking and what I know, but just feel different when she told me so. Yesterday while training basketball, I feel that she is  walking down at the hills, so I like a bit nervous, don’t want let her to see my ugly face while playing ball, but you know, I hope to see her too, just I didn’t wear spectacle, sigh! Suan le ba, continue play my basketball. At night after back from meeting when I walked back and passed through mamak, I saw the gang is still there, so I think like I want to step in and kacau them for awhile, when I get nearer and feel weird, why the people are quite not same with the people just now and they just didn’t realize I’m there, suddenly I saw her, oppsss… I got shocked actually, why she’s here? I was stunned awhile and don’t know why I feel like sure I’ll become stammer if I sit down like past few times, esp that time when raining and I went to accounting faculty. Huh…. I really stupid!!!! Maybe this is the sign of liking someone and you’ll become a stammer while meet her. Yea, I think is right, that’s me. So I feel like want to see her, so I try to think of some excuses, yea, I think they’re business meeting or what something related to that, so I call always happy where is she, but she is in room, haiya.. no chance liao.. but I have to pass her some marketing list too, nevermind a, just come out maybe got chance to see leh, so I got out and she’s talking to phone. I saw people are walking out from bilik siswi after choir practice, so I just walked in kacau kacau awhile, whose know just that few seconds only she passed by and went up, I was like, wth….. like this kind of timing also got ah, fine. Then I told her we no yuan fen, but she didn’t reply me about this. Actually I want to say, after years, what I believes in yuan fen is, the moment we can know each other and meet up quite a number of times, it’s already yuan fen, but we cannot sustain a relationship just based on yuan fen, we have to work hard together to build it up, and we try quite hard to do so I think, I hope this yuan fen and effort can really bring us somewhere beyond the status we have now. I saw her words, about the pendrive, ish…. Last time I didn’t use it and borrowed to my sister, so she changed the pendrive name as her, Jennie; I forgot to change back, sure she will think a lot, she say she’s a cheerful person, but I think, when come to love, she’s easily emooo ba. This is all my fault, I think I give a good signal to her, but I always did some stupid stuff and make her feel another way, ahhh…. Really stupid leh me!!!! hmm… have to prepare for my stuff already, a lot of things haven’t do, gosh, couldn’t comfort her and couldn’t manage my things, that’s why again feel I’m useless, so how I dare would I give a girl promises wor, sigh!!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment