特润格角落

今日想法, 或成明日笑柄。 明日笑柄, 却是未来笑忆。

(Movie's review) Mandela : Long Walk to Freedom


        Long time didn’t blogging with my lousy English, let write a short review after watched “ Mandela : Long walk to freedom ” movie yesterday night. Last movie was few weeks back, “ escape plan ”, I think I was too bad, without step into cinema, I never watched a downloaded movie anymore, I’m just too lazy to download and watching alone facing the laptop. If I do so, I will keep press the forward button, not more than 30minutes I can finish a movie, not more than one day I can finish a drama, that’s how I watch movie if using laptop. I’m trying my best to express my feeling after watching Mandela biographical film, but I tried so hard without any idea of what to write.



          The only feeling I have were the inspiration that try to deliver from this movie. We know that Nelson Mandela is a hero of the black, the anti-apartheid revolutionary leader, a person who passed half of his life in prison… However we never know how he can stay strong on his suffered time which in prison, insulted by the guards, separated from his family, cannot visit or even burial his son… Maybe we can celebrate and praise that he is the nation hero even internationally, he voiced out the injustice of racial politics. But we never know how a hero has to sacrifice a lot of his own happiness to change something. 


          Another thing was how a hero can stay strong on his resolution or determination when his family, mother even his wife not agree and support his actions. From the movie we can see that, maybe he is a disloyal man, he flirts many girls and even remarriage another girl after his first wife abandoned him. Until he met a girl who understand him and gave him a lot of support even he was imprisoned for 26 years. If a girl that willing to suffer with you, is that we can call it true love?

Mandela second wife, Winnie.
A woman who willing and understand,
gave her puberty times to a man he love
although their life
is full with suffering and separated.

         Through Mandela’s entire life, the most important spirit that have in him was never give up, his effort in prison was clearly shown when he said to his comrade, our first mission is to fight for long pants! Definitely it will take a long time, but we have to demand it slowly and step by step. Maybe some of our life is changing slowly, but we have to believe and stay strong, although it is slow, but one day, we can make some different if we never give up. That’s why I think the movie gave the name, long walk to freedom.  









0 comments:

Post a Comment