特润格角落

今日想法, 或成明日笑柄。 明日笑柄, 却是未来笑忆。

what's life?

Car bumped into longkang, shit… My first time that drove so careless, never mind, dad said after that to my sister, whenever you crash your car, the important things is to stay calm and act steady, as important is you are fine no matter how the car wrecked like. Although it seem like embarrassed, but fine at least I learnt how to hijacked the car from longkang, haha… consoling myself. I were really feeling lazy that day to turn my sterling, and I was wondering how close can I parked near to the side of the longkang, yet I proved, I can park in the longkang as well. Hahaha… okay, that’s life.

Thanks dad for helping,
you'll find someone who really love you,
or who you love, the true love, or a loving friend,
when you're in trouble,
the one who love or beloved
will lend you a helping hand
without blaming.

After successfully hijacked the car tire from longkang, my dad asked me to go pasar malam with mom to help her take the things she bought. Okay, I have no excuses for this time since I made dad so tired helping me to carry up the tire and at the same time my hand was hurt and nearly bleeding when I screwing the jack.

Such a long time didn’t visit this Tuesday night market, anyway there’re nothing special for me to purposely visit. Since I was here, I have to buy something to eat although there are really nothing special, just the soya and tau fu hua. I remembered once I came to buy the soya, the soya uncle’s daughter really beautiful, I’m wondered where has she went these few years since I never saw her helping her parents after that. However I can clearly remembered she was my senior in secondary school but I never attract by her until that time I bought the soya, maybe like what people like to say, girl changed drastically when 18!


Okay, I have to follow my mom to buy some vegetables. “Mari mari… satu dua ringgit, tiga lima ringgit!!” The hawker is shouting to get the intention of customer to visit their stall.
 

I found really surprise when I saw the vegetables were only 5 ringgit, im thinking… five ringgit is really cheap, with the amount of the vegetables, it can be cooked for at least 3 days. Wow… 3 days just spending around five to ten ringgit if we cooked by our own, damn save money okay! Contemporary with the inflation problem, to spent not more than fifty ringgit per week is really a good consumer behavior for this short term period of high living cost atmosphere. 

No matter how the life wrecked,
it's still life.

      What’s life actually? Coincidently with the bumped tire in longkang and the visitation to this high inflation economic society, I can only summed out the conclusion as no matter how worst the situation now would be, stay steady and work for it step by step although it seem in a slow progression.


Secondly, spend wisely since there are many chances for us to save money. What can be said was, ya… maybe it is embarrassing to live poor, people will look down on us, but that was what we were facing, why we want to act like we are rich if we are not. Be independent like what has said, is difficult because there are many aspects to consider, economically independent, decision independent or mentally independent? Maybe some of them claimed that they are independent, they can spent a lot of money as what they wanted, but they are using the money not earn by themselves, are they really knowing the meaning of independent. Again that’s life, maybe they are the people who were born with a silvers in mouth, so independent seem more easier, but that’s their business, we have to do our best to live our life. 

Life is a non-repeated season.
When you were a child,
when you are a youth,
when you turn adolescent,
when you facing death.
However they wouldn't replay even once,
so appreciate all the moment that we are going through. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment