特润格角落

今日想法, 或成明日笑柄。 明日笑柄, 却是未来笑忆。

what a tiring Day!

Today was the first day worked from 10am to 10pm, 12 hours; and the main problem is, the beer is giving discount on weekend, I have to carry the beer from the store room to the front, okay, roughly count, I have carry at least 400 cartons of beer, *fainted*. It was not count in the other work that I helped others. I was looking at the migrant workers, Nepal, Bangla… They’re even working more long hours, non-stop from morning to night, I really cannot imagine how this kind of life is going to carry on, but they still working happily, because they know, their effort will bring them to a better future! 

I swore, I tried to swear, but at the end I didn’t. I just deeply feel that I don’t want my life to be like this, I hope I can make some change not even to my life, but for others, like the slogan that Christian like to shout for: “For Christ, For others.” Can I ? What can I do if I always just slacking, floating here and there, following people steps, changing myself because the girl wanting life as the way they wish. I were really confusing with my life.

Phew… okay, just say something simple enough like writing diary. Yesterday was my nightmare, I don’t know where I infected by those dust, I got my eye itchy and I keep rubbed and it turn red, fine, the dust made me a runny nose and finally, I almost cannot open my eye and breath smoothly. What a shit Friday!! Then today again liked what has I said above, really a freaking tired day, all my colleague for Tiger and Carlsberg were, I really angry, they can simply came late to work, okay fine, they can do work slowly, is still fine, but they can say in front of other people that I keep snake!! I buay tahan liao!! What the shit, who snake the most?! Everyone snake, and is fine if there’re no promotion, but halo, today promotion, if we didn’t fill the stock faster, later who will be scolded? Sure the one who didn’t snake out will be scolded! Wah… really! So fine, I do it myself. Maybe people think I’m a fool like fooling by people working alone, but you’re wrong, at least I have the power to voice out someday if I need. Really *pissed off*!!!

Luckily yesterday got a people replaced another person and he was my student last time, he did a good job in helping me. Hahaha… let show you all how the working life here that we must learn to be a monkey, climb up, jump down, use your brain to organize the way to clear stock, all is some useless challenging. 

haha.. sorry for curi-curi ambil your gambar!!
okay, this is how we climbed up to move the others things before we can get what we want. Somemore this is still lucky if we got stair to use.


This is what meant by Monkey skills, or even Jackie Chan's climbing skills!! Sometimes we even have to climb between stock by stock,
 really like Kung Fu fighting scene. shiok, but actually the leg damn tired!!
One more things which I cannot understand. That night she was suddenly angry with me because I told a lame joke, that’s what I guessed and maybe not, I did something even more serious, and she angry with me. I said sorry before sleep and commented on her status and even sent her something with no replied, ahh… what happened? Yesterday I was really nearly fall sick and after got back home, drunk a cup of milk, bathed and directly sleep. I have no more energy. Sometimes when you need people to care for you, but you found no one. Maybe I was wrong, I tried my best to be good, but maybe I was not good enough to be someone that can play a role in another person life.

Improvement is still vastly needed, ya, it’s freaking tired, but life still goes on, watch’up man!!




0 comments:

Post a Comment